01. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby informed that we take the pleasure in inviting you and encourage you to read, check, and assimilate the contents of this website/blog only if you have attained the legal age to do so, as permitted in the country of your residence.
02. Zwivel website/blog provides, presents, publishes, and uploads material and content on various topics including but not limited to medicine, wellness, healthcare, aesthetics, cosmetics, psychology, diet and nutrition, or any other subject as their team finds relevant for information-seekers but only with an intention to serve as a platform for meaningful and focused information exchange.
03. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby informed that the material and content are developed through the continuous, dedicated, and collaborative efforts of content researchers, subject matter experts, licensed medical professionals, software technologists, and sometimes external contributors, after extensive parsing, deep-diving, analysis, and brainstorming of relevant data from various sources.
04. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby informed that the goal, intent, and objective of Zwivel website/blog team is to present a focused, accurate, enlightening, and relevant conduit for clearing the air on niche topics as much as possible. This includes all texts, graphs, pictures and images, videos, audios, statistics, data, website references, or any other form of material uploaded for information dissemination.
05. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby informed that the subject material you see, read, perceive, or hear in this website/blog are expressed, presented, published, and uploaded purely for the purpose of preventing misinformation and misrepresentation of facts and to create general awareness only.
06. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby informed that the content – in parts and in whole – you see, read, perceive, or hear in this website/blog are expressed, presented, published, and uploaded to not serve as a substitute for prevention or treatment of any medical abnormality, condition, disease, or disorder.
07. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby warned not to misconstrue any piece of information contained here – in parts or in whole – as a substitute or replacement for a professional medical advice from a physician/surgeon/specialist/super-specialist, or from a panel of healthcare providers. Further, this information is not a tested alternative for any clinical investigation, diagnosis, treatment, or plan.
08. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby advised to consult their doctor or any other qualified healthcare provider at once for any questions, doubts, or clarifications that may arise or linger in their mind with respect to any medical abnormality, condition, disorder, or disease, or about any procedure or a treatment method including its risks, benefits, and alternatives available as well as regarding any type of medication, viz, prescription medication, over-the-counter drug, natural supplement, or a herbal product.
09. The team members of Zwivel website/blog do not vouchsafe, authenticate, or endorse the efficacy, uses, directions for usage, interactions, allergies, or any adverse effects that could arise for any medication or drug usage, or for any product or service, or for any exercise or activity mentioned anywhere in the Zwivel website/blog.
10. The team members of Zwivel website/blog do not endorse or recommend any specific clinic, clinical care provider, panel of doctors, hospital, test or investigation, or a product or service that is mentioned anywhere in the website/blog, either for free or for any monetary benefit.
11. The team members of Zwivel website/blog do not offer any guarantees, assurances, or endorsements – either for or against – about the safety, longevity, durability, or efficacy of any product or treatment, or about any procedure or therapy discussed or mentioned in the website/blog for any health abnormality, condition, disorder, or disease.
12. The readers and viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby alerted that Zwivel team reserves the absolute and total right on the topics and information about the topics provided and published in the blog and that at the sole discretion of Zwivel team, now or in future, as per their perceived needs, Zwivel team can remove partly or wholly, any of the aforementioned topics or information, without assigning any reasons whatsoever to any individual, authority, or institution.
13. The team members of Zwivel website/blog reserve the right to alter, edit, contract, expand, amend, or modify – either in parts or in whole – any of the published/uploaded content at their own freewill without any prior intimation to any individual, authority, or institution.
14. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby categorically advised NOT TO DISREGARD any professional medical advice, merely based on the information they may perceive to have obtained from Zwivel website/blog and NOT TO procrastinate their efforts in seeking out a certified healthcare provider.
15. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby advised to call 911 immediately (if they reside in the United States of America) or call and get access to their authorized healthcare providers in their country of residence for any medical emergencies.
16. The team members of Zwivel website/blog hereby relinquish any responsibility or accountability on their part, whatsoever, for ANY adverse effects, outcomes, or results that may turn up due to any activity performed by any individual or a group of people, contravening the essence of the recommendations proposed here in this disclaimer.
17. The readers/viewers of Zwivel website/blog are hereby strongly advised against exclusively relying upon any of the information presented and published here including but not limited to articles, references, pictures, audios, videos, presentations, linking websites, etc., for any of their medical or healthcare needs or for Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and are warned that doing so would be solely at their own risk.