One of your face’s most defining features is your nose. Its size, placement, and form can significantly affect your facial structure. You may experience challenges with self-confidence and self-esteem if you are uncomfortable with the appearance of your face, particularly your nose.
If you are thinking about a non-surgical option other than rhinoplasty, a Nose thread lift is a minimally invasive surgery that you might want to think about to alter the current shape of your nose.
No matter what your current nose shape is, the procedure will take you from looking like a hermit to looking like a celebrity in just one operation.
Let’s discuss everything about nose thread lift, its cost, and aftercare.
PDO Nose Thread Lift – An Overview
A non-surgical, minimally invasive, and reversible method to enhance the form of the nose is a PDO (polydioxanone) nose thread lift. Although it only offers temporary improvements with a session, it is significantly less expensive and more accessible than surgical rhinoplasty. It requires upkeep and repairs.
PDO (polydioxanone) is a complex sugar that is used to create synthetic, dissolvable threads for the PDO nose thread lift treatment. The PDO threads in this suture are entirely biodegradable, non-allergic, and absorbable, thus the body eventually absorbs them.
The MINT (Minimally Invasive Non-surgical Thread), which is specifically made for nose lifts, is frequently barbed to stay firmly in place and better grip the tissue underneath, drawing the skin taut.
To achieve the desired effects, the threads help contour and reshape the nose by acting as a scaffolding structure. The inserted threads form a pyramidal structure that supports and moves the nasal tissues.
The PDO nose thread lift can achieve the following results:
- Nose Slimming
- Nose Tip Lift
- Nose Bridge Lift
- Refining Your Nose Ridge
How Long Can The Nose Thread Lift Last?
A nose thread lift can last for about 1-2 years. The duration can vary depending on the type of thread used, the technique employed, and the individual’s skin type and lifestyle.
However, some threads may last longer, and some patients may require touch-up treatments sooner. It is important to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs.
Your surgeon will offer you pointers and counsel on how to take care of yourself to get the finest outcomes for a long time. You may already be aware of some of the obvious things, such as:
- Giving up smoking and vaping
- Eating a more nutritious, balanced diet
- Exercising more
- Wearing sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 year-round
- Drinking lots of water
- Increasing the quantity and quality of your sleep.
The only option to extend the effects past 12 months, other than any recommendations made by your surgeon, is to schedule top-up and maintenance thread lift visits. It is better to repeat the process every nine months.
How Much Does A Nose Thread Lift Cost?
The cost can vary depending on the location of the procedure, the experience of the practitioner, and the type of thread used. The average price is between $1,500 and $3,500.
However, as with any surgery, it is challenging to provide an exact cost before meeting with you for a consultation appointment. This is because several factors, such as the following, affect the price:
- Nose profile.
- Treatment challenge.
- The type of threads you require.
- The kind of threads you require.
- The number of threads you need.
- Experience and technical proficiency of the operating surgeon.
Is Nose Thread Lift Worth It?
You will need to determine for yourself whether a nose thread lift is worthwhile.
If you are interested in decreasing the unavoidable but undesirable symptoms of aging but do not want to have surgery, consider this procedure. You must acknowledge that the effects won’t ever be 100 percent permanent.
Compared to more invasive and surgical procedures, there is a significantly shorter recovery period and fewer side effects, except for some slight soreness and swelling around the nose bridge where the threads were put.
It’s essential to consult with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss the potential benefits and risks of the procedure and determine if it is the right option for you.
Benefits And Risks Of Nose Thread Lift
A nose thread lift is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses fine threads made of polydioxanone (PDO) to lift and contour the nose. The benefits as follows:
- Non-invasive: The procedure is minimally invasive and does not require any incisions or anesthesia.
- Quick recovery: The procedure is performed in a clinic setting and has minimal downtime, allowing patients to return to their normal activities immediately after.
- Immediate results: Patients can see an immediate improvement in the shape of their nose following the procedure.
- Long-lasting results: The effects can last for up to two years.
- Natural-looking results: The threads used in the procedure are made of a material that is absorbed by the body over time, leaving behind natural-looking results.
- Low risks: The procedure has a low risk of complications, such as infection, bleeding, or scarring.
- Safe for all skin types: The procedure is safe for all skin types, including dark skin.
Some potential risks include:
- Discomfort or pain during or during the treatment
- The treated area may experience bruising or edema.
- Risk of infection
- Risk of the threads shifting or becoming visible
- Possible allergic reaction to the materials used in the threads
- Need for multiple treatments to maintain results
- Threads may not last as long as a surgical rhinoplasty. -It may not be suitable for severe nasal deformities.
It’s important to consult with a qualified medical professional to determine if it is the right option for you and to weigh the potential risks and benefits.
A: PDO nose thread lift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive, and reversible method to enhance the form of the nose.
A: PDO (polydioxanone) is a complex sugar that is used to create synthetic, dissolvable threads for the PDO nose thread lift treatment.
A: Through PDO nose thread lift, you can achieve nose slimming, nose tip lift, nose bridge lift, and refining your nose ridge.